Thursday, October 22, 2009

Books I Mooched From My Niece!


<---This is my niece Sam, she's 18 and one of my suppliers for my monthly hits of teen fic.  She doesn't look like a dealer (although she is at a playground in this pic, hmmmm), but look at what she gave me to "try" for free last Sunday:








Burned by Ellen Hopkins
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Dracula by Bram Stoker (not a teen fic, but he is the great-grandfather of Edward Cullen and family)
Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (the book she used to hook me and reel me in)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
It Had To Be You by Sarah Webb
Departures by Lorna J. Cook
What Hearts by Bruce Brooks


Despite my already over burdened readathon pile, I suspect a few of these books may jump ship on Saturday and demand to be read.  It's the price of being an addict, my friends. 










Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. 13 Reasons Why would be an excellent middle of the night book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with Ellen Hopkins, so will keep an eye out for your reviews.

    Thirteen Reasons Why and The Book Thief look good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your niece!

    I've enjoyed The Reader by Bernhard Schlink and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list of books! I wish I had a niece (although I have two darling little nephews, but they're too young to give me any really good books ... yet!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked The Sisterhood books as good beach reads. Enjoy the Read-a-thon tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva