Friday, October 30, 2009

On Vacation... sort of!

I am not MIA- but my friends drove all the way from Oklahoma to Virginia to spend Halloween with me, so my internet time has to be sacrificed.  I had to stay up late to post this!  Will be back by Tuesday to give a post Halloween run down, and maybe actually do a wrap up on readathon!

So, until then dear readers, get reading!  And if you're doing NaNo this year, get plotting!  I expect to see how many words you're up to come Tuesday.  I'm dragging my wonderful friends to the NaNo kick off party just so I can stay motivated.  Did I mention how awesome they are?  Love you, girls!!







Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. My NaNo kick off party is all the way across town in a restaurant I hate, so I have a feeling I won't be going. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your friends, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I had a blast- we went to a live cast version of Rocky Horror Picture Show, a haunted house that actually forced us to crawl several times (I know! Wth!) and then on Sunday I dragged them to the NaNoWriMo kick off party, which was awesome! Caught up on sleep this afternoon, so tomorrow (or rather later today) I shall be back blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva