Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Readathon About to Commence!



Good morning,  my book reading minions!  In just 20 minutes the frenzied sound of books opening up all over the world will freak out those non-readers of the planet.  They will pause, tilt there heads, and wonder What the heck was that sound?  But we will know it is the  sound of hundreds of books opening up, some for the first time, others, well read perhaps even tattered and worn, for the hundredth time.  I can't wait!!!

So, what book are you starting with?  What book are you most excited to read?

I'm starting with Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror by Chris Preistley, and I'm probably most excited about this one as well.  Still, I have a pretty awesome pile o' books, as you can see below. 




Good luck to all, see ya occassionaly on twitter!  There will be some silence from me as I have to go to work tonight (please, no tears, although tragic it does not end my readathon time, it merely delays for a few hours) so I'll be radio/twitter silent from about 6:30pm est to about 11:30pm est, but I should be able to tweet after that).  Can't wait to catch up on all the wonderful new and old bloggers I've started following in just the past days!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva