Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Hop Fridays

Despite the fact that I messed up posting my link (I'm going to go with the excuse of Not Enough Coffee Yet), I'm participating in The Blog Hop over at Crazy For Books.  It's a great way to not only find new blogs, unheard of blogs, and oldies but goodies blogs, but it's also a way to show blogging community support.  And I'm all about that these days. I FINALLY figured out the whole google reader thingy, so I'm not missing out on blogs that I'm following.  I discovered lots of new blogs during readathon as well, and I'm beginning to comment more and more.  So, here's some of the blogs I found through the Blog Hop today:


a thousand Books with Quotes  - a new blog, with a gorgeous blog pic.  This blogger covers a bunch of different genres, which I appreciate.

She Is Too Fond Of Books - how could you not want to read this blog, just based on name alone?  Plus one of her literary crushes is Atticus Finch! Reviews mostly fiction.

Always with a Book  - another great blog name (I have a thing for great blog names, obviously).  Blogger reads Chick Lit, Romance, Women's Fiction and Mystery.  I'm super into mysteries right now and I definitely need suggestions although I am reading the Stephanie Plum series right now.

Lori's Reading Corner - an absolute gorgeous blog!  She reads Mystery, Women's Fiction, Romance/Thriller, which as I've said is right up my alley these days.

WhatMissKelleyIsReading  -Reads YA (she's a middle school teacher).  I actually read a lot of YA books too, which is something I used to be ashamed of, but thankfully writers like JK Rowling and Stephenie Meyers made it okay to read outside my age group.  It makes sense, I read so many adult books when I was a young girl, and now I get to read quality YA books- they've come a long way, baby!

That's all for now, I must eat before I pass out- one cup a coffee does not a breakfast make.  I'll probably visit some more today, in which case I'll edit. I really encourage you to visit the Blog Hop!

Updated blog visiting:

The Bookshelf Sophisticate -is it okay to be jealous of all these other great blogs?  Or is it a sign that I need to work on mine?  Another great site that appears to specialize in YA, which I've established is my no longer dirty little secret.

The Plum Bean Project - Okay, first of all it's got a cute name, and maybe because I've just started the Stephanie Plum series I was easily swayed into this blog.  I like the writing on this blog- it's not just book reviews and memes, it's a blog about writers and life and books, and it's written in an easy, flowing style. 

guitless reading  -cute fun blog with great pictures and links (a headboard made from recycled books?  I'm there!).  Full of book related stuff- bookmarks, headboards, origami books- everything a book nerd would love to discover.

Puss Reboots - Another blog that I found today thru my comments section (yup, that's right- you comment, I visit!).  Lots of reviews on this site (including kid's books which I don't read enough of since the Hubs and I are without little ones, but since my newest niece will soon be in the learning to read stage I need to know what new books are out there.  She might be too young for Bunnicula and Sideways Stories from Wayside High). 








Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. coffee definitely doesn't cut it! ;P coming in from the hop too! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i found you at the blog hop and am now following. your link worked fine! happy upcoming birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by from the blog hop and started following, how was the readathon...it looked like a lot of fun, I was out of town or would have joined myself!

    http://bookshelfsophisticate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting (and mentioning) my page. There's nothing wrong with reading YA! It's actually better than a lot of literary fiction today since the best of it is really well written and yet, because it's written for kids, the plots have to be interesting.

    At least that's my excuse!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been a busy little Hopper today!! You've found a lot of great blogs!!! I'm glad you like the Hop!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva