Thursday, January 24, 2013

Feature and Follow: Reading 'til the Break of Dawn


Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

 And this week's question is:

Q:  What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

A: A Million Suns (Across the Universe#2) by Beth Revis.  

My friends and I are going to a book signing tonight (Friday) at a Barnes and Noble and Revis was one of the four authors signing, but sadly she had to cancel due to a family issue.  And the reason I found this out was because I stayed up really late Tuesday night finishing A Million Suns (which I had started on audio and then bought on my Kindle so that I wouldn't have to wait any longer!) and then went to tweet Revis about how excited I was to meet her.  Which is when I saw her tweet that she had to cancel.  So I deleted my tweet so that I wouldn't look like a total ass. But my friend Kim and I are driving over an hour to the book signing and we both want to discuss A Million Suns, so I'm really looking forward to that!  And I will be picking up Shades of Earth while I'm there.  Hopefully another chance will come along to meet Beth Revis- I really enjoy her blog and I know that'd we'd be friends in real life if she wasn't all famous and I wasn't a complete nerd.  

 Also, the book signing is allowing me to hang out with Steph and to meet Jessie.  So, yay for book blogger awesomeness!  

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Haven't read that one yet :( I've heard great things about this series though

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.. never heard of this book, but interesting cover!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one but it does seem very interesting!
    Great blog btw :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the last book I stayed up with was Day of Blood and Starlight...but only because of the whole book club deadline thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out this series for sure! great pick * New Follower* Check out my F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to have SO MUCH FUN tonight. I pretty much DEMAND IT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO looking forward to reading this one. I should get to it in the next couple of months. :D My FF is at LKHill or Musings on Fantasia. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you didn't get to meet Beth Revis, but I'm sure you'll have a great time anyway. I still haven't read these books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have totally got to get on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep hearing such good things about this series, I really need to pick it up!

    Followed you via Linky/GFC. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard a lot about Beth, and really need to go and read some of her books. Thanks!

    New GFC follower: http://escapingrealitybookreviews.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/feature-and-follow/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stinks that Beth Revis couldn't be there! But I bet it was awesome anyway. Or did you end up not going because of the weather? I love this series and I'm so glad you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry that Revis had to cancel on your event. It's never pleasant to have something you're looking forward to get canceled. Shades of Earth was SOOOO good. Highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva