Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... And Then I Found You

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
 Sorry, Riley! I forgot the flash was on!  Let's try again,

 Emmy with And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry
Last night we had book club and we discussed Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and basically we were all:
 And we had an awesome discussion, with lots of f-bombs flying, because that is what reading this book does to you.  For reals. 
Also, I'm down with gifs now, so expect more.  I think the right gif makes everything better.  

  What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I am not a huge fan of gift because people use them a lot, but this one is hilarious and I can't help but laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is so pretty!! And Gone Girl is such a good book for book club discussions! Hope you have lots of reading time today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book clubs mostly said things like "That bitch is crazy!!!" when we discussed it!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, now I really need to read Gone Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For real. That was one of our best book clubs ever. The discussion! The F-bombs! Baby Got Back!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva