Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... Torched

 
 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm reading:
 Torched by Andrea Lynn Colt

I've got several books that I need to read and review this week, but I'm hoping to at least start this one today.  It's sounds good, and ya'll know I like me some revenge!
  What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds the kind of book I'd love to read, but I really want to know your thoughts about it. I hope you're enjoying it.

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds yummy. A perfect Sunday read. I can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Sunday in bed with your book. I've been staying at Mary's this weekend and I didn't have access to the internet so I'm sorry I didn't get to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind on reading!!! For some reason, I've been in a music and TV mood, so I've been rocking out to cheesy music in the car instead of listening to my audiobooks and watching HGTV non-stop instead of reading.... it happens.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva