Monday, January 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Stop by Tynga's Reviews to participate!

Books for review:

 Torched by Andrea Lynn Colt- ebook for review by author

Poison by Bridget Zinn- Around the World ARC Tours
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike- Around the World ARC Tours
And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry- Wunderkind PR.

Purchased from Audible (I had a lot of credits and there was a sale): 

Into The Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes

Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen




From Amazon (Kindle):

So that's my week in books.  Either I'm going to have to take up speed reading or I'm gonna have to live a several hundred years so that I can read all the books I own...

What did you get?

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Yes! You buy an amazing book: The sweetest thing. It's soooooooo great that you're going to love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No books yet for me thank you very much! But I want to know more about the 24 hour book store one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Tess Gerritsen. I haven't read anything by her in a long time, but I loved The Surgeon and Harvest so much. Have you ever read those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for taking part in my fellow magical Canadian friends meme.... :) Great books my friend. I agree I think we will have to live for a thousand years to read them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for more Lucky Harbor!! And everything else too, because you can't ever have too many books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the 3 credits for 20% less last month, because I knew I wanted to buy all the Game of Thrones books and the member price is around 30 so I knew I could only afford them with credits. BUT THEN when I went to buy numbers 2 and 3, they were SUPER CHEAP, because I also had the kindle version... So now I have 3 credits, with one more coming next week, and only 2 more books in the series. I'm staying on a tight budget for the next few months, so those credits will help when I'm the kind of sad only shopping can fix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice haul! And yay for A Million Suns! I can't wait to read Shades of Earth!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva