Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Announcing Bloggers Dressed In Blood!


So, I love October.  So much.  And this upcoming October I get to co-host a new month-long event full of all the things I love, creepy books, scary stories, and challenges!  Join Steph, Kim, Danielle and me for Bloggers Dressed in Blood! Each week one of us will host the event, giving you a creepy challenge and providie you with chances to enter an awesome giveaway.

Won't you join us for a month full of chills and thrills?
 
October 1 - Kim from On the Wings of Books is going to start things off with bang...or a stab!
October 8 - Me, Kate, aka Midnight Book Girl will have a bloodbath for you.
October 15 - Steph of The Fake Steph Dot Com will be screaming bloody murder... or making out with vampires.
October 22 - Danielle from My Mercurial Musings will be the surprise killer in the end.
 
We'll also have a month long giveaway that will have one winner winning lots of scary books, candy, and probably some vampire teeth, because let's be honest... they are totally my favorite part of Halloween.  Start queuing all your scary reviews, because if you review them as part of Bloggers Dressed In Blood, you'll get entries into the monthlong giveaway! 
For now, feel free to grab a button and share the scare!  When the shock clock strikes twelve on October first, be ready to scream along with us!  
*A special thanks to Steph for coming up with the idea, Kim for taking the time to design our awesome event graphic, and to Danielle, for agreeing to join our Freaky Foursome!
Midnight Book Girl
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to squeeze in a book and join you guys. It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I'm excited. I'll be starting my scary books soon as I don't want to fall too far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October is definitely the biggest month for events. So many AWESOME Halloween ones going on! This sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not big on scary stories but I will do my best. I loved the break down you gave about what each person would be doing, very clever, and made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what all you guys are doing for this event, but I'm definitely going to try to participate! I'll already be reading Ten in October, and hopefully I'll get to Anna Dressed in Blood as well, but I'm not totally sure since I have like my next 8 books planned out and I'm a SLOW reader. But I've added the button to my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva