Monday, September 17, 2012

Bloggiesta: All In!


There's a Book and It's All About Books are hosting the Fall Bloggiesta.  Last time... I failed miserably.  This time?  I shall prevail!  Sept. 28th- Sept. 30th are the days to get my blog in shape!

Here's what I hope to accomplish:

~Write 10 reviews (5 of these can be mini-reviews)
~Leave 20 comments per day on other blogs. 
~Make sure that I am replying to and visiting the blogs of all the commentors on my blog.
~Spend time on Twitter daily interacting with other bloggers.
~Work on new and old features: Up Late With Kate and Sundays In Bed With..
~Prepare 2 non book review posts, something to spark conversation!
~Really consider switching back to a 2 column blog.
~Update Blog pages and all Challenges.
~Post 3 reviews on Amazon.

So, are you going to join me?  I think you should!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. You are a very ambitious girl! But I know you can do it! I promise not to bug you too much that weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Bloggiesta this month! Haven't finalized my goals yet, but love your list! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're doing this together right? Maybe fri night? Or... Idk. I will keep you on task! (only if I'm staying on task though lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to do this. I'm SO behind. But this is the weekend of the Austin Teen Book Fest so I won't have time to do it! Darn! I really wanted to participate the next time this came around, because I couldn't the last time. Next time I will, though!!! Maybe I'll have my very own bloggiesta soon. I need it...

    Anyway, good luck with your Bloggiesta! I probably won't be around much to cheer you on but I'll try to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to participate, but I just don't have time this time around. I hope you do awesome tho!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva