Sunday, March 18, 2012

3.18.12 Sundays in Bed With...

I'm spending Sunday morning in bed with...

by Terra Elan McVoy

I'm doing the ARC tour for this, and so far so good!  It's hard not to love the title.  My favorite part of the book so far?  Charlotte, the main character, is just a so-so student.  While I appreciate all the YA books with smart straight A teens, it's nice to see a girl who's just middling in the grades department.  

Sorry this post is so late, but I spent all day Saturday watching movies and eating, and even had a couple bottles of Guinness (and way too many cans of soda), so I really did not want to get up this morning  Sadly, I couldn't stay abed as long as I would have liked, but the second the Hubs leaves to mow the lawn, I'm sneaking back to bed with this book!
 
So what book's in your bed this Sunday?  

Comment below, or link to your own Sundays In Bed With post! 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Top of the mornin' to ya deary!

    I have been waiting all morning for this post!!! Mine is all ready to go!

    I haven't heard of this book so I can't wait to hear what your final thoughts are. And I had never noticed before how the main characters of YA books are always smart, but you are right, they totally are!

    http://abductedbybooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/abducted-by-sundays-in-bed-with31812.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.thefakesteph.com/2012/03/row80-and-sundays-in-bed-with.html

    Love the title of your book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this is going to come as no surprise to you.

    http://www.onthewingsofbooks.com/2012/03/sundays-in-bed-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to this one! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I really want to read that book. It totally sounds like me in high school. It is nice to hear about a book with high school characters who aren't the absolute smartest or the absolute worst students.

    And I'm planning on joining this feature this Sunday! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva