Sunday, March 11, 2012

3.11.12 Sundays In Bed With...

Okay, so this may be the start  of a new meme, or just a random post.  I'll leave it up to you!  But I want to know what book you're reading in bed this Sunday morning (before dutifully getting up and going to church/work/clean the house/feed the family, etc).  

I'm spending this Sunday in Bed with...

(my husband made the bed, I don't know why he does that weird piling thing with the pillows, but the point is that he made the bed.)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins!

I'm just starting this book (I know, I know, it's a travesty that I haven't read it yet, I'm a bad, bad blogger),
but I've had it for awhile and I kind of feel I owe it to this book to read it before I go and get Lola and the Boy Next Door (which I really want to read).  And since I lost an hour of sleep this morning, I'll probably be staying in bed with Etienne a bit longer (I wish I knew how to put that little dash above his name).

So what book's in your bed this Sunday?  

Comment below, or link to your own Sundays In Bed With post!  

If this becomes something I'll make it a weekly meme and get someone with talent to make us a cute little graphic to go with it and I'll set up a Mr. Linky. 
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! A hubby that makes the bed? Awesome! lol The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa is what I have on my nightstand :) Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only make my bed if I am expecting company, and only if said company is coming to my house for the first time, otherwise forget it. Sadly I did not curl up with any book this morning. I am hoping to finish all my weekend tasks to day so that I can curl up with a book this evening. Keep your fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: http://www.thefakesteph.com/2012/03/sundays-in-bed-with.html
    2: I'm so mad about that lost hour.
    3: I love Anna and Etienne.
    4: Not as much as Lola and Cricket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't read in bed (or make my bed usually). But the first book I picked up to read this morning (after I finished sorting out what I needed for my tax preparation appointment) was A Rising Thunder by David Weber. I liked Anna and the French Kiss very much and even have Lola and the Boy Next Door on my TBR mountain. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, though.

    Happy reading and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read Anna and the French Kiss last week. Such a great book. I'm reading The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this idea. I always end up in bed reading on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with numbers 2-4 on Steph's list!

    And I left a comment on her blog saying that I wish I could come to your St. Patrick's Day celebration! Maybe next year?

    I'm sorry that I didn't get to participate on Sunday but I only just now read my googlereader. If you decide to continue doing it, I'm totally on board. I think it will be fun to come up with creative ways to take different pics each week.

    I love Anna and the French Kiss, it is like a dessert book but with some substance, like cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this idea! You should totally make this into a meme! I know for me it would be a great one to participate in, since I only do IMMs every couple of weeks!

    I also agree with 2-4 in Steph's list! ;) I hope you're enjoying Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva