Friday, October 8, 2010

My First Follow Friday

Follow Friday

This is my first official Follow my Book Blog Friday, but I've see lots of blog hoppers participating.  I'm blogg hopping this weekend, but I don't know how many blogs I'll get to simply because I have school today, readathon tomorrow, and studying and sleeping on Sunday.

I will however be visiting LOTS of blogs during readathon.  If you twitter about readathon, then I'll happily give you a follow (I'm Midnghtbookgirl on there).  I'm officially cheerleading this time as well, though last year I ended up doing it unofficially.  My readathon post will be up later. 






And of course, I'm hopping today!  Check out Crazy For Books to add your blog to the hop.  It's a great way to meet some awesome bloggers!

Please let me know if you're participating in Readathon and what your twitter name is, and I'll be sure to give you a visit and a twitter follow.  My anticipation for Readathon is building!  Can't wait for Saturday!

Question of the Week: What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else? 

I normally just drink water, now that the weather is turning cold I've been drinking hot chocolate while reading- I'm especially loving this new mix I found at Wal-Mart called Candycane Cocoa.  It's got little bits of candycane mixed in, yummy!

 


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Taking a few moments to stop by to say hello!

    Good Luck with the read-a-ton. I wish my life didn't interrupt so much of my reading time!

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppin' on by <3 I'm a new follower <3

    While hot cocoa sounds good, I don't like candycanes at all. xD Well, unless they're the flavored blue ones.

    I don't normally drink while I read. But when I review, I must, must, MUST have a cold glass of Very Vanilla Soymilk. It's weird, but I can't write a review without it! :P

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend!
    A Trillian Books

    You can link your Steampunk reviews on this week's Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally I would say a nice cold Dr Pepper, but lately...Bud Light! Have fun this weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it (because I know I can't stop you from telling me ALL about it :) ) when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by and following.

    Come to see Murphy's Library.
    http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy HOP! That hot chocolate sounds so yummy! That's the great thing about getting close to Christmas, all the deliciously decadent drinks come out. I drink mainly water and diet soda. Enjoy your weekend!!

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm I love candy cane hotchocolate!
    Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
    If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva