Friday, October 8, 2010

Oct 9th Readathon Pile O' Books!


(from top to bottom)
Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allan Crow by James Howe
A Taste for Red by Lewis Harris
Odd Is On Our Side by Dean Koontz (manga)
The Beatles- The Illustrated Biography
Cathy's Book by Stewart, Weisman and Brigg
The Exile by Diana Gabaldon (graphic novel)
Kick-Ass by Makr Millar (graphic novel)
The Talisman: The Road of Trials by Stephen King and Peter Straub (graphic novel)

And if that wasn't enough I've got these titles waiting, begging, pleading to be read on my Kindle:

Fear: 13 Stories of Suspense edited by R.L. Stine
The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike
Glee: The Beginning by Sophia Lowell (yes, I'm a Gleek)
Horror Stories by Jack Kilborn and J.A. Konrath
The Lake and 17 Other Stories by David McAfee
The Little Girl in My Room & Other Stories by Claire Farrell
The New World by Patrick Ness
Wake by Lisa McMann

As always, way overambitious, but I can't help it!  Someday I will possess a time turner and the ability to finally read all the books lingering on my tbr pile. 

Let me know what you're planning to read during Dewey's Readathon, and add your twitter name if you'd like a follow. 

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I love your picture of books with the spiderweb tablecloth! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake is a PERFECT readathon book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the readathon! My pile pales in comparison to yours, but if, for some reason, I need to add a title, I have quite a few to choose from!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great pile! I love Stephanie Plum!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about the read-a-thon but I have waaaaay too much to do! I might have to do it on my own. I gotcha in for the contest, thank you and goooood luck!

    Ashlie @ Page Turners Gone Wild

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one heck of a pile of books you've got there. I love the Halloween backdrop you have for your stack of books. I miss you most this time of year. Have fun with your readathon tomorrow, or today, rather...it's bound to be a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stack of books! Great picture too! So festive!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva