Wednesday, October 6, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesday 10.6.10


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading






To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next? 
Currently I'm reading Horns by Joe Hill and loving it. Great, original plot and perfect for the month of October. 



I recently finished my first Bentley Little novel, The Vanishing.  

I'll probably be reading selections for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon next, so I'll start with something like Odd Is On Our Side.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva