Saturday, October 9, 2010

Readathon Challenge Armchair Travelling

One of my favorite things about a really good book is when the author has a way of bringing not just characters, but a setting to life.

Some of the places from books that I would love to travel to someday are:

The Greek Island Aghia Anna from Maeve Binchy's Night of Rain and Stars
The Burg from Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series
Forks, Washington from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Castle Rock, Maine from various Stephen King novels (I know, it's not a real place, I still want to go!)

And who doesn't want to visit Hogwarts Castle?  I'll settle for the theme park based on JK Rowling's Harry Potter series though!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. All fantastic choices!

    Thanks so much for participating in my mini challenge!

    Hope you enjoy your readathon experience!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva