Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Day After Readathon Plans

April 9th and Dewey's 24hr Readathon is almost here!  Normally I work all day Sundays, but my wonderful co-worker agreed to take my shift so that I can spend Sunday, April 10th nursing my reading hangover.

And how am I going to do that? 

Why, with an all day Movie Watchathon!

In honor of the awesomeness that is 32 Candles- the audio book I'm currently listening to, and loving!- I decided to go with an 80's theme.  So here are some movies in my Watchathon pile:


 So do you have any After-Readathon plans?  Well, other than sleep that is...



Also, it's Day 11 in my Dollar Bin Horror Movie Challenge!

Day 11 - Your favorite science fiction horror film:

Aliens, the second one.  Hands down. 

They mostly come out at night.  Mostly.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I appreciate you adding Pretty In Pink to your watchathon, but I'm just not that big a fan of Heathers. Sorry:(
    But if you allow me to pretend that by Heathers you mean St. Elmo's Fire, then I'll be watching right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish that I could take part in the readathon. I was sick all last weekend so I couldn't go into work and that cancelled any plans I had to take off on the 9th. I hope everyone has a good time and hopefully I'll be in on the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigourney Weaver = <3 That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't decided what to do the day after but I like your choices! I have to admit I would have probably thrown St. Elmo's Fire in there just so I could sing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I only have St. Elmo's Fire on vhs... and no vcr anymore. I tried to get a copy, but so far have been unlucky. It was part of the original plan, and I'm not counting it out yet.

    Booga-booga-booga, ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome movies all around and love that you threw in Teen Witch as it seems that a lot of people don't remember that one. That was one of my faves! Also... LOVE the idea of doing the movie-a-thon the day after the read-a-thon. May have to see if I can talk my boyfriend into doing something similar (assuming we aren't asleep all day Sunday... LOL!!!)

    FYI - my blog for the marathon is at www.sanddanz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, Bittner, what's your damage? :)) Heathers is one of my favity-faves. Christian Slater is one of my guilty pleasure actors.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva