Monday, April 4, 2011

Traveling Book Box!

Ericka over at Moonlight Book Reviews is hosting the fun, easy Traveling Book Box.  


Basically she ships out a box full of books, the first participant takes how ever many books they want out of the box and replaces the same number with books that they own.  Then they ship the box to the next person.  Rinse and repeat. 

Because my TBR shelves are groaning under the weight of unread reads, I only took 3 books from the box.  Here they are:

All You Get Is Me by Yvonne Prinz
Far From Xanadu by Julie Anne Peters 
Missing by Catherine MacPhail

I wonder if the next recipient of the Traveling Book Box will pick my books... I can't wait to see!

Books I'm putting in:
The Killing Room by John Manning
Azure Like It by Wendy Holden
Champion of the Rose by Andrea K Host

A lot of the book bloggers also threw in their business cards and I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous!  I only recently thought about getting them, but now I'm waiting for my awesome, deluxe, blog make-over by Lori of Pure Imagination, and it comes with a business card template that will match my future blog look.  I am so excited!  But thanks for sharing your pretty, pretty cards with me:


If you're interested, be sure to sign up!



Now on to Dollar Bin Horror Movie Challenge!
Day 13 - Your favorite horror comedy:

Dance of the Dead! I love it, it makes me laugh. Great cast!  I love horror comedies.  I even like when they're unintentionally funny.  Dance of the Dead took my by surprise because it wasn't a movie I had heard anything about, just one of those horror movies you buy off cable during Halloween.  It's a movie I like to share with friends and family, because it's got something for every sense of humor.


Coach Keel: Little lady, you'll get the machete.
Gwen: But I don't know how to shoot a machete. 

Emelia: Who are you guys?
George: We're the sci-fi club. 

 Kyle Grubbin: [Offering a bag of chewing tobacco] You chew?
Jules: Yeah, I'm Jewish... Why?


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the movie recommendation! I love horror comedies and am always looking for new ones to try out. Now to track this one down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traveling books sounds like such a cool idea! Only I can't think of many books I would be willing to part with. I would probably put in a couple of books i read and loved liked One Day and then go out and re-buy it. Or go to Hastings and buy a used copy of a couple of books and throw those in so it looked like I read them.
    I WANT A BUSINESS CARD!!! After this weekend we are going to need to talk seriously about this!
    -Have I seen that movie? Did we watch it when Ame and I were in VA?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva