Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon- Let the Day Begin!



This is one of my all time favorite songs, it just energizes me and makes me feel like I can do anything once I wake up.


Right now I'm gathering my Readathon pile and supplies and snacks and heading over to Kim's house to hang out with her and Steph for the next 24 hours (plus some, because I will totally be crashing at her house for a few hours on Sunday before I attempt the drive home).


So if you're an early riser, or you just need a little pumping up, give this song a listen. The Call never really made it big (although a cover of one of their songs I Still Believe is on the soundtrack to Lost Boys... God, I am really old, aren't I? Too old to be reading for 24 hours straight? Nope, not yet!), but they're one of my favorites.


See you at the starting line, can't wait to get reading!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I hope you guys have a great time! You should call me when you all three are taking a break! You should have taken my coasters with you so it would be like I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one love playing my guitar in the woods on a misty morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to do this yesterday! It was a total blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva