Sunday, April 1, 2012

4.1.12 Sundays In Bed With...

For some reason, Firefox isn't working on my laptop, but the Hubs was sweet enough to let me use his computer to post my meme.  So this Sunday I'm spending some time in bed with...

A Crafty Killing (almost done!)
and

Once again, Riley feels the need to attack/pose anytime I put books on the bed.  He usually waits to lay on them until I've started reading them.  And while he doesn't nibble books, I've learned it's best not to use bookmarks with dangley pieces when he's around...

So what book are you spending Sunday In Bed With?  It doesn't have to be something you actually have time to curl up and read, just let me know what you would choose if you could.  Take a picture and feel free to link back to me, or just comment below!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. So nice of Aaron to help you out like that!

    I think it is cute that you have Riley pose in your pics. I'll have to see if I can get my Riley to pose in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a puppy to pose in my pictures... Unfortunately, I don't even have a pet rock.

    I'm reading the 2nd Sisters Grimm book: http://www.thefakesteph.com/2012/04/sundays-in-bed-with.html

    Loving this feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think - you weren't going to take home any brownies. Then what would Aaron have had for breakfast. He would have starved!

    Sadly I am working and I just started cause I took a nap cause I woke up with a killer headache. (I'm blaming a certain someone, just cause I can.)

    I hope you're enjoying the cozy. I plan on getting to one of them probably next week. I told Andrea I'd read Wither and I need to pick that up as soon as I finish The Girl Who Played with Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't have a sweet cat to help me out on my sundays in bed but my 100 lb standard poodle likes to lay across my legs while i read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Riley's so cute! And I can't use dangly bookmarks either, with my cats! And I've noticed that even if my bookmark doesn't have anything dangling off of it, I have to make sure it's not sticking out of my book at night or my cats will attack it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva