Saturday, April 28, 2012

SpringHorrorRAT Update


How is your Readathon going?  And if you aren't readathoning, then how was your reading week?  I've been fairly productive this week.  Here's what I've read going into the weekend:


Meet Your Match, Cupid Delaney (finished this one Monday but had started it Saturday)
Anna Dressed in Blood- soooooo good!
Grave Secret- finished the last hour of this audio book. I'll miss Harper Connelly!
Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour- finally got to it, and it was a great read!
The Night Circus- re-read for my book club that's meeting tonight. Can't wait to discuss!
Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft- read last night before falling asleep. Fantastically creepy!

Tuesday and Thursday were probably my slowest reading days because I had work, and then Thursday night I did an hour long Zumba class with Kim from On The Wings of Books.

Today I'm hoping to read Underworld by Meg Cabot and maybe read a bit more of Envy, which I started on Wednesday.  I have a busy day- work in the morning, then book club at 6pm, then working overnight starting at 10pm.  Thankfully I'm already mostly done with my Sundays In Bed With... meme post, and hopefully I'll get some major reading done on Sunday- would love to at least start Divergent!

What are you're weekend reading plans?

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I miss Harper Connelly, too! This is an under-appreciated series. Happy to see someone else enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your progress so far! I'm really glad you liked Anna dressed in blood because I want to read that one too! You are doing great, Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you read a TON. Sorry I'm getting to this post so late!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva