Sunday, April 15, 2012

4.15.12 Sundays In Bed With...

Good morning, readers! 

Actually, I'm hoping you've taken the time to stay in bed with a book this morning, but if not here's what I'm reading in bed this morning:

 I just started Unraveling and it's the first time in a long time that I've had an instant connection with a YA heroine- usually it takes me awhile.  Riley cat is happy to pose in this pic, he loves to sit on or near my books.


 Emmy dog... not so much.  Seriously, getting this pic was really hard because not only is she afraid of my books, but my phone scares her too...  On a perfect Sunday morning I'd have enough time to get to Glimmer too, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I'm actually working overnight, so I won't be in my nice comfy bed. :(  Which sucks, since I'm a bit (okay, a lot) sore from my first Zumba experience. 

What book are you spending Sunday In Bed With?  Or, since like me you probably have stuff to do, what book do you wish you could curl up and read?  Comment below, or better yet, take a picture and upload it on your own blog, twitter or goodreads page.  Looking forward to your responses!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Whenever I try to get my Riley to pose for my pics, he gets so excited that it is hard to get him to stay still! I don't know much about either of these books, so I'm looking forward to your review. I'm also really excited to read your review for An Abundance of Katherines! So I hope you get to that one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try! It definitely surprised me, but in a good way!

      Delete
  2. Both of these sound really good, so I'm excited for you reviews! Are you going to AmFam for Zumba? I'm heading to bodypump! I'm going to go Sunday after Readathon at the one close to you. You should totally come!

    http://www.thefakesteph.com/2012/04/row-80-i-didnt-get-as-much-done-this.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We go to the YMCA, can you bring guests to AmFam?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I can sign you in, but they'll try to sell you a membership. I am completely in love with my gym!!! I'm on day 7 of my current streak!

      Delete
  3. Oohh jealous!! I want to read both of those really bad. I'm a cat lady, yours is beautiful!! I've always wanted a long haired (particularly a Maine Coon), but all mine are DSH. :(

    Anyway, hope you enjoy the books, I look forward to your thoughts on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha my cats are the same way :) Oh I wanna read both of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I didn't get to spend Sunday in bed with a book because I had to be up at 6.30am to get Michael ready for his tournament game for 8am. I am looking forward to sundays of sleeping in and reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I'm about to start Glimmer as soon as I finish A Breath of Eyre! And I really want to read Unraveling! I'm glad to hear that you had a quick connection with the heroine! I'll look forward to your review! Hope you had a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unraveling looks pretty good, but I'll be honest the cover of Glimmer creeps me out a little. I don't know why. If I can manage to stay awake I'm down with the body pump class .

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva