Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon Starting Post!

 I can't believe it's actually time for Readathon!  I'm so excited!  Off to a late start this morning, but I'm ready to roll!

Starting Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Richmond, VA with Kim and Steph.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The new Odd Thomas manga and Hugo.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Kim's brownie's that she worked so hard on!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am awesome!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This time I'm doing Readathon with two other bloggers, so that's a huge change! I'm so excited about it, and between the snacks, conversations and awesome books, I think this well be the best Readathon ever! 

See ya'll in a few hours when I post my first update!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of you, having other readers with you! I bet that'll make it even more fun. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's awesome to participate with other bloggers. I'm doing it with my mom this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate it sounds like you guys are going to have an awesome read a thon. Good luck and like Steph says more reading, less talking LOL have fun and have a brownie for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome! It is also awesome that you will be read-a-thoning with two other bloggers. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wondered how readathons go with other people...please do reflect on this at some point. ;)

    Annnnd now I want brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why didn't *I* think of that answer for my #4? Haha. Hope you are enjoying yourself over there! Happy reading from Team Polonius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the header pic of your blog!
    So lovely you can be reading with others. I bet it is a lot more fun than reading alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your answer to number 4! ;) I totally agree!

    Hmm, Courtney and I might have to spend some time together during the next readathon - it sounds like fun!

    Happy reading and thanks so much for the awesome cheer you made up for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course you are awesome!

    That should have gone without saying LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva