Sunday, April 28, 2013

All Your Readathon Are Belong to Us: Update #4

I may be a little drunk on words, ya'll.  Drunk on them, I say! 
So far I've read:
Bunnicula Strikes Again (Bunnicula #6) by James Howe
In My Dreams by Sarah Addionson Allen
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson #3) by Molly Harper
Stieg Larsson's The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo Vol. 1 (graphic novel) by Denise Mina, Leonardo Manco, and Andrea Mutti
AND THEN I FELL ASLEEP!!!

Right now I'm reading:
Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga- audio
Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Elizabeth Norris- finishing the last 100 pages or so!

Challenges done so far:
Challenge 1 : Introduction
Challenge 2: Book Spine Poetry
Challenge 3: Book Appetit!
Challenge 4: Re-title Your Current Read
Challenge 5: Self-Portrait
Challenge 6: Book Puzzle
Challenge 7: Best and Worst Book Covers  
Challege 16: Turn the Page
Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I was tired, but I took a short nap.  I didn't sleep good last night, so I needed it.  I imagine I'll need another one if I don't get some caffeine soon!  The Hubs is bringing me home a Coke.
2) What have you finished reading?

I finished 3 audiobooks: Bunnicula Strikes Again by James Howe, In My Dreams by Sarah Addison Allen, and Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper.
3) What is your favorite read so far?

Nice Girls Don't Live Forever.  Molly Harper is hilarious!
4) What about your favorite snacks?

The Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Expresso Trail Mix.  Yummy in my tummy!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

Under My Apple Tree
What I've eaten:
Papa John's Pizza!  
Coke!
Water!
Chocolate Chip Cookies!
A running tally:
Curiousity Killed the Bookworm
Stella Mutatina
Reflections of a Bookaholic

For your viewing pleasure:












Pin It!

2 comments:

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva