Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon: Let the Day Begin!

It's almost here!  And I am going all Carol Ann on this shiz!
You know what I love about Readathon?  It's a chance to let my nerd flag fly. 
I'm on the East Coast, so I'm kicking this off at 8am.  I realize some of you are starting much earlier in the day, or later in the day, or maybe it's already night where you are, but here's a song to get us going nevertheless:

Are you in, midnighters?  Are you ready?  Sorry for the way I am going to BLOW UP YOUR READER AND TWITTER FEED, but hopefully you find my spastic love for books and readathons endearing. I mean, I managed to link Poltergeist, nerd kitties, and an obscure 80's band I love that you've probably never heard of (unless you saw it on a past Readathon post I made) all to Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.  I also apologize for going all shouty caps at you too, but I'm that excited that lowercase letters just can't convey my feelings.

See ya in an hour, when the readathon shiz will get real and books will be read! 
 (okay, mostly food will get eaten and tweets will be sent, but I'll be listening to an audio book so that totally counts!)
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! I am excited to start also!! :) Blow up my feed for sure I want to see how you are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unofficially dong it and following along with all the craziness :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been reading as much as I'd like. Hoping to get some more time in tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva