Saturday, April 27, 2013

Three's a Readathon: Update #3

It's that time again.  You know you want to know how my readathon is going!  I won't keep you in suspense! I also took a short nap and co-hosted the Book Sentence challenge. 
So far I've read:
Bunnicula Strikes Again (audio) by James Howe 
In My Dreams (audio) by Sarah Addison Allen
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson #3) (audio) by Molly Harper

Right now I'm reading:
The Game (Jasper Dent #2) (Audio) by Barry Lyga
Challenges done so far:
Challenge 1 : Introduction
Challenge 2: Book Spine Poetry
Challenge 3: Book Appetit!
Challenge 4: Re-title Your Current Read

Challenge 5: Self-Portrait
Challenge 6: Book Puzzle
Challenge 7: Best and Worst Book Covers 
What I've eaten:
I ate a lot between the last update to this one!  I had some Twizzlers, Spinach-Cheese pastry puff thingys, and some of my Ritter bar.  Drank some more water.  

Also, ordered a pizza.   

*hangs head in pretend shame because I'm actually okay with this since Readathon is like a nerdy holiday and it doesn't count!* 

A running tally:
Lisa's World of Books
Pinkindle
Faith, Hope and Cherrytea
Reading My Way Through Life
Musings of a Bookshop Girl
Chasing Quills
A Friendly Journey
The Reading Date
Just One More Thing
Wilder Than
Perpetualspiral's Book Reviews
Bookish Outsider 
My Little Pocketbooks
Katzenjammer  
Read, Rinse, Repeat
Under My Apple Tree  
Ann Kristin 
Letter4No1
Fiction State of Mind
My World in English
Leather Journal Thoughts


 

For your viewing pleasure:



For my Readathoners who are at the midnight hour.







Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Bunnicula! I adored those books when I was growing up, especially Howliday Inn! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! LOVE Eric Northman. Your snacks sound awesome! I didn't stock up so have only healthy foods. It's just not the same to pig out on. Keep up the great work with your read-athon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing fantastic! You're just so good at this! I'm finally getting around to visiting blogs, so I'm sorry if you've already called it a night but I'm going to cheer you on, anyway. YOU CAN DO IT! GOOOOOOOOO, Kate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva