Saturday, April 27, 2013

As the Readathon Turns: Update #2

It's update the second, and I still have snacks left to devour and books to read that I actually believe I'll get to.  It's all rose-tinted in this reader's world, baby!  How about you?  Twitter is where the party is at, so be sure to stop by and say hello using #readathon.  Let's get trending.  We take over Twitter, than the world!  

Wooh.  May need to ease off on the coffee.  
So far I've read:
Bunnicula Strikes Again (audio) by James Howe 
In My Dreams (audio) by Sarah Addison Allen

Right now I'm reading:
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson #3) (audio) by Molly Harper

Challenges done so far:

Challenge 1 : Introduction
Challenge 2: Book Spine Poetry
Challenge 3: Book Appetit!
Challenge 4: Re-title Your Current Read 
Challenge 5: Self-Portrait 
Challenge 6: Book Puzzle 
Challenge 7: Best and Worst Book Covers 

What I've eaten:
Since breakfast I've opened up the Twizzlers and guzzled some water.  But my eye is on my Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Expresso Trail Mix... okay, a very generous portion is now residing in my tum tum, sitting somewhat uneasily with the vast amount of pull n'peel Twizzlers. Ugh.  

A running tally:
Down the Writer's Path: late, late, late for an important date!
What's To Say: Cheering on livejournal, it doesn't get any realer than this, midnighters!
The Estella Society- had to take a selfie, got creative!
The Daily Bookmark- Jess is reading whilst injured (brutal allergies), go and cheer her up!
One Librarian's Book Reviews- Book puzzles are awesome!!


For your viewing pleasure: 













Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at you! You are doing awesome. I want to finish one book. Right now. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...twizzlers. I miss those. I can't get them where I live.

    You're making great progress. I'm listening to an audiobook as well and it's nice to take a break for the eyes. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva