Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... Dare You To

c
 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!



This morning I'm reading:

 Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry. 
 The covers look super smexy, but there's not a lot of sex in the books.  This one, since it focuses on the character of Beth,is loaded with f-bombs though.  Seriously- hope there's a little soap in that water so Ryan can wash her mouth out before taking her home to meet the parents.   I started this one yesterday, so I'm almost half-way done.  So far, so good!
 
 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your liking Dare You To! I kind of thought you might like this one better than Pushing the Limits. I hope it stays really good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm glad you're enjoying this book. I want to read Pushing the limits, but I don't know it's my cup of tea. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Text me and tell me if I'm going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored that book, and sounds like you are too.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find Beth as a really strong character so the f-bombs is necessary to bring justice to the character. I got this from NetGalley, really enjoyed Pushing the Limits. Looking forward on reading this soon :)

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva