Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... Unbreakable

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm reading:
Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Elizabeth Norris
Last year I read an loved Unraveling, which filled the hole that X-Files had left in my heart.  So far Unbreakable is proving to be a great 2nd novel, the action was kind of immediate and I still love how the beginning of each chapter is a countdown.  I'm hoping to read a good chunk of this today.  Many thanks to Wiley from Authors on the Web for sending me a copy!

I'm also picking up the books I'm giving out for World Book Night!  I'm very excited to take part in this, and I will post on Tuesday my plans and what book I chose to hand out. 

What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I just bought the first one. Also the girl on the cover looks like she's pissed because her hairdryer just blew up in her face. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read this series! And I love how Steph commented about the girl's hair on the cover--my first thought when seeing your book for today was, "Well, it looks like she's been in your bed--she has the bed head hair!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both Steph and Andrea's comments. Completely true and appropriate :)

    As discussed I can't wait to read this.... along with all the other books I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone seems to really enjoying this sequel. I was waiting to read the first one to see if people liked how the series progressed. Yes, I'm gun-shy with series these days. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you friend! Hope you have a great Sunday!

    I came home from church and spent my Sunday in bed with Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise until I fell asleep! I love napping on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva