Thursday, April 25, 2013

Readathon Pile and General Excitement!

And now for the moment you've waited months to see: 
In my physical pile of books:

Night School by C. J. Daughtery
Drama by Raina Telgemeier
Soulless Vol.1 by Gail Carriger
Amphigorey by Edward Gorey

Mostly a bunch of graphic novels, because I'll be listening to audiobooks while I cheer, tweet, host a mini-challenge at Hour 8, and basically being more social than I've been in a long time.  

Here's the list of audiobooks I'll be choosing from:

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga
In My Dreams by Sarah Addison Allen
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

I'm cheering this year, and I'm Team Owl!  Hoot, Readers!



And here's some Readathon Goodies I've made in the past:





Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to cohost with you! Also, I need to make a reading pile, otherwise I'm going to panic between books! I have a graphic novel and plenty of audio and so many books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Drama is one of my daughter's favorite reads. It's a really good book. Happy reading! I'll be cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnicula! Always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to actually get to have a saturday off in october where i'm able to fully participate in a readathon! but this saturday i'm all booked up! i'll be rooting for you and sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the best "Hey, girl" picture ever! Have fun doing the readathon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Palate cleanser books are awesome. Have a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reading list. Good luck with your read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the read-a-thon! I'm sad I have to work tomorrow and can't participate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gooooooooooooo Kate!

    My pick for audio books is the Jane Jameson one. I started to read the second book but then I got busy so I set it aside but I really want to get back to it!

    And yes I know must of that has nothing to do with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva