Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature and Follow: Hanging with the Homies

Despite all the craziness that is currently happening in Massachusetts, I'm participating in Parajunkee and Alison Can Read's Feature & Follow Friday.  Today's question is:
Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?
A. Wow.  So many authors are running through my head, but I have to go with Stephen King, because I've wanted to hang with him since I was a kid.  His books symbolized adult books, and what it meant to be a writer.  I know some of his characters better than I know real life friends.  His words have kept me up late at night, crying over the loss of fictional characters and started my path towards full fledged book worm.  I'd just hang out with him and his wife Tabby (because she seems like she'd be cool too).  Maybe play some baseball with them before heading to a cookout and talking about the Loser Club over a beer or three. And I don't even like baseball, or beer for that matter- although since it's my fantasy he'd have a few Guinness set aside just for me. Oh, and he'd give me the manuscript of the latest book he finished to "get my ideas".  Hey, it's my fantasy, might as well go big, right? 

Can't wait to read you're responses! 

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Firstly Kate I absolutely love the graphic underneath your post, sorry don't know the tech term for it, cos technically it's not your signature LOL I love the little carpet with the cat and the candles around it, so witch-craft looking.

    I love your blog design overall :) Lori is an absolute genius but I didn't have the $ to go through her :(

    Regarding #FFF Stephen King is absolutely fantastic, I used to read his books when I was a teen, it's funny, as a teen I used to read some Adult Fiction (we didn't really have YA then) and now that I'm an Adult I'm reading teen, young adult books LOL strange huh?

    My Follow Friday.

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. King is a great choice. I think there are way too many to choose from on this question.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva