Monday, April 8, 2013

Readathon Ear Worm


Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is later this month, but my excitement and anticipation is already HUGE.  I signed up to cheer, and honestly, I think that's what I'm going to focus on.  I always try (and kind of fail) to read.  But the most fun I have during Readathon is the social aspects.  So that's what I'm doing.  I'm going to listen to audio books, cheer and tweet.  Maybe even host a mini-challenge with Fake Steph

So I was thinking up cheers, and this song has been in my head since I watched Pitch Perfect.  Here it is, midnighters, my ear worm, which I Readathonized for your pleasure: 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. My love for you grows pretty much every day. Also, listen to me: Get patient zero audio for readathon. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Think all of your favorite action-crime writers (Koontz, Coben, etc, etc.) but with ZOMBIES. One day, you will regret ignoring me. If you read that as a threat, take it as one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I'll be reading that day. I've been trying to limit my online time during the readathons. But there's too much going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love this! This couldn't be more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so wickedly clever! Now I will have this song in my head for the rest of the day

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva