Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sundays in Bed With... The Book of Broken Hearts

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm reading:
I'm really liking it so far and I'll be finishing it today.  The cover is fitting... but it's not exciting.  I'd rather the book look more like the one described in the book.  This book has made me cry, and want to brush up on my Spanish.  


What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this one and I thought it could be a great read, but I'm not totally sure if I'm going to love it.

    Mmm I'm Spanish. If you need some help with vocabulary and/or expressions, let me know and I'll help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this one. I can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved her book Bittersweet, and Twenty Boy Summer is also on my TBR pile, despite the fact that the title makes me feel ancient. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I have this one from Edelweiss. I'm planning on reading it soon, but now I'm kinda nervous if it makes you weepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't I wish I could linger in bed on a weekend morning and read, but alas I have kids. On the other hand, I was up late last night reading A Murder at Rosamund's Gate.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva