Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010-Out With A Bang!


I've been working so much the past few months that I haven't been able to participate in many readathons (except Dewey's 24 Readathon which I purposely take personal time off to participate in) so I'm thrilled to be able to participate in this one!  I will have to work some during the readathon, but I'll be able to get plenty of reading in too. 

Anyone else entering?  It's a good way to rack up the books read number before bidding a fond adieu to 2010.   However, unlike the Dewey Readathon's I will only read books I already own, I will not purchase any just to read during the event.  I will not.  As of right... now.  Thank goodness for Amazon one click payment.  *phew*
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great idea! Good luck with all your reading challenges for 2011. I'm choosing a simplified, but fun, way to read from my shelves.

    Here's to a wonderful New Year!
    (thanks for stopping by my blog)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva