Saturday, December 4, 2010

2011 E-Book Challenge

Sign up for the E-Book challenge here.

Another challenge, you say? But, Kate, you might feel the need to point out, you suck at completing challenges.  

True, but just like the Stephen King challenge, this is one I have a high chance of completing.  Since getting my Kindle I have not abandoned paperbacks or hardbacks, but at least half my books are e-books now, so I don't see a problem with committing myself to this challenge.  In fact I feel so confident that I'm going for the Obsessed level- to read 20 books in the new year.

So watch this space for updates beginning in 2011.  Sadly I can't count One Day, which I'm reading currently for book club, as I will have it finished long before the new year.  

Here's a quick list of books I have waiting for me on my Kindle:
The Girl Who Chased The Moon- I loved Sarah Addison Allen's first two novels so much that I'm almost afraid of reading this one.  She's too new of an author for me to say I love... but I think I already do.

Mr. Monster, Dan Wells' sequel to I Am Not A Serial Killer, which I loved, loved, loved!

Done, Done and Done!!

Okay here's a list of at least 20:
The Woman in White
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs
Sizzling Sixteen
A Stolen Life: A Memoir
The Silent Land
The Collector
The Girl Who Chased the Moon
Robopocalypse
Dirty Secret: A Daughter Comes Clean About Her Mother's Compulsive Hoarding
Hate List
Embody
Columbine
Insight
Marked
Chime
Dead Reckoning
I Don't Want To Kill You
A Slaying in the Suburbs
The Last Little Blue Enevelope
Mr. Monster
Sweet Valley Confidential
and more...  easiest challenge by far for me!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at finishing challenged too, but that doesn't stop me from trying! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva