Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not Much of a Wrap Up Post


So volunteering at the Kinder Corner at my local Octoberfest the night before a 24 Readathon turned out to be a bad idea.  I just assumed that I was too old to stay up almost 24 hours straight, so Sunday was a bit of a wash for me, and I stayed in bed most of the day telling myself that my allergies were just bad.  Then Monday I could no longer tell myself it was allergies.  I have a cold.  A bad one, or I'm just being a baby, it's hard to tell. I even called in today, which I rarely do since I prefer to get paid if I'm not feeling well.  So now I have today and tomorrow off and hopefully I can be good for tomorrow night's Zombie Walk Make-Up Workshop.  Although if I'm still sick come Saturday's Zombie Walk I won't need any make-up, I already look, walk and feel like the living dead...

Anyway, I had planned an official wrap up post for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.  I was going to brag on the organizers, the cheerleaders, the readers and all the awesome bloggers who participated in my Book Sentence Challenge.  But really, all I want to do now is curl up on the couch and wait to feel better or just die already.    So thank you, to everyone, for making the Readathon so much fun!  And most importantly:


Readathon would not exist if it weren't for Dewey, and her memory will live on forever through the blogger's lives that she touched. 

I would type more but my head hurts and I'm tired.  I just wanted to get online while I still had some energy but it is gone. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow, I just need to take it easy today. 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I can't take it anymore! I WANT THAT COFFEE MUG!!!

    I'm so sorry you got sick. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm sorry. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva