Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fright Fall Readathon Update


I have not had as much time to read this week as I normally do.  Which makes me sad.  But I did finish a book! There's still time to sign up, just go to Seasons of Reading!  Here's what I've been up to:

Finished: The Dead Father's Club by Matt Haig (a modern take on Hamlet).  My review will be up next week as part of  the Bloggers Dressed In Blood event I'm co-hosting.  Check it out!

Still Reading: It by Stephen King- I'm listening to the audio and it's a long one, but I have listened to a couple of hours this week already.

Just Started: Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1) by Fiona Paul- I'm very excited about this book because it was the book the Penguin reps at BEA were most excited about.

Hopefully I'll have time for a few mini-challenges and more reading!  I'd really love to finish Venom and start Possess by Gretchen McNeil.

How's your reading going this week?
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine listening to IT! Who does the narration? Anyway, good luck with your event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to read Venom. Seriously need to find some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in to see how the reading is going. Hope you're enjoying Venom! Twitter chat at 6:30 CST tonight. Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva