Saturday, October 13, 2012

Readathon Midway Update

I am loving the new Dewey's Readathon pictures!  How's everyone doing?  I did take a wee nap a few hours ago, since I have to stay up late and host the mini-challenge for Hour 19 (which is 2 am my time).  So far I've only finished 1 book, but I am halfway through book 2.  I still have all the graphic novels to read too!  But I will save those for the later hours.

I have not done any mini-challenges except the first one, but only because I really am trying to read this time.  I've done a bit of cheering, and I'm about to do more.  

Soooo much food has been eaten!  And I'm having a blast with Kim, Katie and Steph.  

Update Hour 18.5

Books Read:
Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories by Zach Whedon

Currently Reading:
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Great Job Kate! I haven't done any cheering or blog hopping but I'm so behind on the actual reading part that I'd hate to get too distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing great! Have you nagged Kim about Odd yet? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your fortitude in hosting such a late-night affair: good luck! My reads for this event are all creepy-spooky too: it's the best season, isn't it. Enjoy the rest of your night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hour 19... woo! I will try my darndest not to be fast asleep by then. No promises.

    Now... I need more tea/caffine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reading choice for October! Keep up the good work - see you at hour 19.

    Hope you're enjoying your readathon and meeting some great new bloggers.

    Tami - Team Snickers Cheerleaders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck staying up until 2am! I would never be brave enough to take that challenge on.

    Hope your books are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, R.L. Stine. Good choice! Hope you are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great book? Have fun and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva