Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... Pies and Prejudice

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

Here's the book I'm spending some time with today:

 Pies and Prejudice by Ellery Adams
It's a cozy mystery with a bit of magic, which I'm digging.  I'm a fan of magical realism, I even have the shirt (no, I don't, but I would buy one if I ever found one).

So what book are you, or wish you could, spending time reading today?  Link up below, and if you can, take a picture of the book in your bed!  Can't wait to see what ya'll are reading!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaa I love the title :D I add to my TBR list because it sounds terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is great and the cat just adds to the cuteness! Great meme! I have linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and your enthusiasm for magical realism makes me laugh. I never would have guessed that Pies and Prejudice had some magic in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I was so late on posting. Thanks for being there this morning. I hope you had a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pies and Prejudice sounds cute! Which reminds me, I still need to get to Pride and Prejudice....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you like Pies and Prejudice? I'm assuming it has some relation to Pride and Prejudice? I love P&P retellings. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're enjoying this one and I can't wait to read it. You know, when I have time... In November. While you all will be NaNoWriMoing I plan to catch up on all my reading!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva