Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FrightFall Read-a-Thon Starting Line


This is going up a little late, but I've had a busy month already and I'm only on October 2nd!  However, you know that I have a love of all things Read-a-Thon, and FrightFall is one of my favorite!!  It's not too late to sign, just go to Seasons of Reading to get started!

So here's what I hope to get to this week:

The Dead Father's Club by Matt Haig - a take on Hamlet
Possess by Gretchen McNeil- she'll be swinging by my blog later this month for a guest post!!
Venom by Fiona Paul- got this at BEA and this was the book the Penguin reps were most excited about, can't believe I haven't read it yet!
and the first half of 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King for my Read-a-long.
And (because I forgot to add to the list earlier) the last 22% of It by Stephen King for a readalong I'm participating in.

Not overly ambitious, but I do have a lot going on so it will be hard to get to all of this!

And for all of you reading scary novels this month, check out my Bloggers Dressed In Blood event, every spooky, supernatural, scary book you review or any Halloweenish features you post will qualify you to win our prize pack, plus we have some awesome mini-challenges as well!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I plan on getting to Venom this week also. It's a must. I hope you enjoy Possess (and your other books too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the button. And I haven't read Venom either. I tend to leave the long books on my shelf and grab the shorter ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries on being late! You know my read-a-thon is flexible. I just like to remind everyone, just in case. Otherwise, what kind of host would I be. =O) I'm hoping to post some stuff to your Bloggers Dressed in Blood too. I'm hosting a month long event at Castle Macabre, Season of the Witch, with a Witchy Mini-Reading-Challenge so I'm reading some witchy books this month. Anyway, great list! I hope you enjoy the reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds ambitious to me, but I don't have nearly as much time as I used to. :( I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'm dying to read VENOM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your list is ambitious when you take into consideration everything else you have going on right now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva