Monday, October 1, 2012

Stephen King 'Salem's Lot Readalong

Photobucket 

One down, two to go!  It's time to read  'Salem's Lot by Stephen King! 
November- Misery and/or Cycle of the Werewolf (discussion for CotW will be on my co-host Midnyte Reader's blog, Misery will be on here)

Here's the schedule for the 'Salem's Lot Read-a-long:

Oct. 17th:  Chapters 1-8 Discussion. 
Twitter Party starts at 8pm EST under the tag #SalemsLot

Oct. 31st: Chapters 9- Epilogue Discussion.
Twitter Party Starts at 9pm EST under the tag #SalemsLot

Also, I'm hosting a Twitter online watching of Carrie the movie (which is currently available on Netflix!) on Oct. 28t starting at 8pm EST so please join in!
  Sign up for 'Salem's Lot Read-a-long below, and feel free to post or tweet about this read-a-long!

Also check out the Stephen King Project and the IT-along!




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. If it weren't for my pesky job and the time it consumes, I'd totally reread this one with you guys. I LOVED it. The only book that ever creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the Salem's Lot read-a-long and I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up. Trying to catch up on the It-along during my read-a-thon this week. Speaking of that, I saw that you signed up for FrightFall. Are you still joining me for it? I hope so! Here's the link to the starting line post: http://t.co/yPdSSH3e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the movie version a long time ago but haven't read the book - as is how it goes with me and King books/movies - so I'm really excited to read this one. I hope to start tonight if I can get caught up on a couple others. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try my best to join in again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry, please don't hate me! But I won't be reading this one with you :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it...I forgot all about the timeline on this and I'm SO behind and I forgot about the Twitter chat tonight. I'll try to get the book read by the end of the month, but I'm not holding out much hope. Sorry. =O(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva