Sunday, October 14, 2012

Readathon Update: The End is Nigh!

Hour 20 something and beyond:
Katie went home awhile ago, Kim and Steph have crashed, so it's just me and you!  So of course, I am now wide awake!

Finished:
Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories by Zach Whedon
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin

Currently reading:
The Walking Dead Vol.2 Miles Behind Us by Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn.

Hour 20 Mini-Challenge Show Off by Dead Book Darling Reviews (have to love the name, right?)


This is a recent add to my library.  I got a ARC of the Raven Boys at BEA, but Maggie Stiefvater came to a local book store and not only signed this, but she drew a doodle too!  The Hubs got it for me as part of our 10th Anniversary:

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. While the the book itself is pretty incredible (love the doodle!), I would much rather have the cat. It is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Her name is Alabama(named for a character in True Romance and not the state)and she is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories? I read that one a couple hours ago and loved it! It had me laughing pretty hard! So many great little references to the show, and connections between the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I am so jealous! Maggie is such a fantastic author and having a copy of one of her books doodled on? Friggin awesome. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! A signed copy of The Raven Boys?? *drool*
    I've been wanting to read it since some time now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa -- she drew that while you were standing there? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I know you would be the last one still up reading? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that doodle! That's awesome! I had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You did awesome. I only do a 12 hour read-a-thon when I participate. Your kitty is so cute! And he's getting big! I met Maggie this past week and she was hilarious. She drew an awesome doodle of a horse in my copy of The Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job! I only made it 15 hours! And that is an adorable picture with your kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva