Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... Possess

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I hope to spend some time with:
Possess by Gretchen McNeil!  I really liked Ten, and I really like Gretchen, so I have high hopes for this book.  Plus, it sounds like it'll make a great October read.  Sadly, I won't be reading in bed because I'll be at work, but I should be able to at least start it.  Also, later this month, Gretchen will be stopping by my blog for Bloggers Dressed in Blood (a little event me and my blog friends are hosting, you may have heard of it. We're giving away a lot of cool books.  Oh, and a KINDLE TOUCH!).

So what are you reading today?  Link up your post below!




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. This one freaks me out a little so I'm glad you're reading it first. Then I'll be able to better judge the scaryness.

    And it's raining right now so it's a prefect time to read a scary book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Possess and it prompted my very weird comment to Gretchen at BEA: "dolls are scary." Looking forward to her visit to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Ten, and Possess sounds great, too! I hope you love it! And that's so cool that Gretchen McNeil is going to be a part of your Bloggers Dressed in Blood event!!! Hope you're having a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear nothing but good stuff about Gretchen McNeil's books; can't wait to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear how you like Possess. I wanted to read it when it came out, but I read what I thought was probably a really big spoiler and it kind of took the desire out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting that Gretchen will be stopping by your blog! I can't wait for that! I'll be starting TEN sometime this week. I just need to finish Away Laughing on a Fast Camel and get farther in Two Towers first.
    Sorry I forgot to come back and add my name to your link list!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva