Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... NaNoWriMo

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


Today I'm in bed with my own novel!  November is National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo) and tonight is the kick off party.  I'm accepting the challenge to write 50,000 words of a novel this next month.  I have a brand new idea, a magical realism YA book, so here's the craptastic cover I made:

Now I just need to figure out character's names, motivations, and all that rest. ;)  You can find me on the NaNo site under the user name of Rigby9091 if you want to friend me!

What book are you in bed with today?  How many of you are participating in NaNoWriMo? 

Link up below:


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your NaNo this year Kate! I'm sure it will be great! I think I might challenge myself to write everyday in November but not specifically for one continuous plot. More like some writing challenges and blog posts and journal entries and the like. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva